Muddy Paws Landscaping LLC is growing. We’re a team of landscaping and lawn care experts and in search of a responsible, dedicated individual to join our landscaping crew. This role requires someone who is able to safely complete lawn maintenance services. The individual/team member position is PRN 2 to 3 days per week with the possibility for more. The individual/team member should be flexible to schedule changes and hours worked.
We’re a team of friendly yet straight-talking people who treat our clients like old friends—because in many cases, they are. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a strong focus on safety. We maintain our mission to help our customers create beautiful outdoor spaces and the landscape of their dreams year-round.
We prefer this person to have previous landscaping experience, however, we will train if you have no experience. We prefer the individual to have an eye for ATTENTION TO DETAIL, and the ability to help bring our clients’ visions for their outdoor spaces to life as well as bringing new accounts to our company.
Job responsibilities qualifications and skills:
• 18 years or older a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Drug Free (Random Testing)
• This position will require a background check (Provide a copy from SLED)
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record (provide a copy from DMV) and reliable transportation required.
• Able to repeatedly lift and move 50+ pounds able to sit, stand, kneel, climb, lift, and climb stairs and ladders for extended periods of time.
• Willing to learn and to follow instructions the ability to work independently and as part of and in a team environment.
• Interact professionally with clients and advise them on landscape care.
• Accurately review daily tasks, and job details, log hours using time tracking in our landscaping business app (training provided)
• Safely operate commercial equipment and landscaping tools, load and unload and equipment into/from work trucks and trailers (training provided)
• Safely complete lawn maintenance services, maintain established lawns using a hand tools, mowers, string trimmers, edger’s and blowers including but not limited to Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Blowing. Trimming of Shrubs, installation of Straw, Mulch, River Rock, sod, trees, hedges, flowers, shrubs, and other plants. During Spring/Summer season and winter season, complete spring and fall clean-ups. Remove weeds and dead plants to encourage healthy plant growth. Assess, install, activate, and basic repair of sprinkler systems.
To inquire about this PRN position, Please send a resume to: MuddyPawslawnandland@gmail.com
Your message was sent successfully. We’ll send you a text or give you a call soon.